1. Ohio is the only state that shares no letters in common with the word mackerel.
2. All top tens have 10 items in them.
3. Most kangaroos are left-handed.
4. The letters in each word of “How I want a drink, alcoholic of course, after the heavy chapters involving quantum mechanics” correspond to the digits of pi.
5. The sky is blue.
6. Bees grow hair on their eyes.
7. If you want to play Boggle, emailing email@example.com is a good place to start.
8. LBJ campaigned for president by chasing down farmers from a helicopter
9. If you lay the Washington Monument on its side it would fit inside the National Cathedral (thanks “The West Wing”)
10. Shoelace tips are called aglets.